Getting Started with Selenium – Course
This course introduces you to the Selenium automation API for testing web applications on desktop browsers. In it you'll learn:
- What Selenium is and how it works
- How to set up a Selenium environment on a local machine
- The seven basic components of a Selenium script
- How to create and execute a script in a local environment
- How to execute a script on Sauce Labs
Navigating the Course
To navigate through the course modules, select a module from the table of contents on the right of the screen. When you complete the module, click Save and Return in the upper-right corner of the viewer to return to the main table of contents. Once you've returned to the home screen, select the next module you would like to view from the table of contents.
Appium 201 eLearning – Course
Appium 201, a direct continuation of Appium 101, takes you one step further toward mastering mobile application test automation. The course covers testing for Native, Web, and Hybrid mobile applications, and how to use Sauce Labs to run parallel tests for multiple browsers and devices.
Appium 101 eLearning – Course
Appium 101 introduces you to the Appium automation API for testing web applications on desktop and mobile browsers, and for testing native and hybrid applications on mobile emulators, simulators, and real devices. This course coveres up to Appium version 1.5.
- Set up an Appium environment, deploy an Android or iOS application, and then use Appium to inspect and interact with the app
- Write your first Appium script and run it locally and on Sauce Labs
- Use basic testing frameworks with your Appium tests to run tests in parallel
- Our instructor-led classes are focused on getting you up to speed quickly. Our classes are small and interactive, with a combination of lecture, demos, and hands-on exercises; our focus is on Java for now