Full Course Schedule
The following courses are self-paced, online eLearning classes. Therefore, the course is available for you at any time. If you'd like to have a private training on this topic or an on-site instructor-led course, please contact us.
Getting Started with Sauce Labs
Getting Started with Sauce Labs introduces you to Sauce Labs features to get you up and running with your tests, in a self-paced course. See full course description
If you'd like to have a private online course or an on-site course, please contact us.
Getting Started with Selenium
This course introduces you to the Selenium automation API for testing web applications on desktop browsers.
- Understand what Selenium is and how it works
- How to set up a Selenium environment on a local machine
- How to create and execute a script in a local environment
- How to execute a script on Sauce Labs
Appium 201 eLearning
Appium 201, a direct continuation of Appium 101, takes you one step further toward mastering mobile application test automation. The course covers testing for Native, Web, and Hybrid mobile applications, and how to use Sauce Labs to run parallel tests for multiple browsers and devices.
Appium 101 eLearning
Appium 101 introduces you to the Appium automation API for testing web applications on desktop and mobile browsers, and for testing native and hybrid applications on mobile emulators, simulators, and real devices. This course coveres up to Appium version 1.5.
- Set up an Appium environment, deploy an Android or iOS application, and then use Appium to inspect and interact with the app
- Write your first Appium script and run it locally and on Sauce Labs
- Use basic testing frameworks with your Appium tests to run tests in parallel
- Our instructor-led classes are focused on getting you up to speed quickly. Our classes are small and interactive, with a combination of lecture, demos, and hands-on exercises; our focus is on Java for now