Selenium training introduces you to the Selenium automation API for testing web applications on desktop browsers. Start at a level that works for you, choose from Selenium 101 or 201.
- Learn the basics of writing Selenium scripts in Java, including locating elements, interacting with them, and using assertions
- Run your first test locally, and then on Sauce, and learn how to set up your tests to report results to Sauce Labs
- Use a testing framework for running multiple tests in parallel
- Leverage best practices for test design, and tips for getting the most out of your Sauce Labs testing experience
Our instructor-led classes are focused on getting you up to speed quickly. Our classes are small and interactive, with a combination of lecture, demos, and hands-on exercises; our focus is on Java for now
Getting Started with Selenium
This course introduces you to the Selenium automation API for testing web applications on desktop browsers.
- Understand what Selenium is and how it works
- How to set up a Selenium environment on a local machine
- How to create and execute a script in a local environment
- How to execute a script on Sauce Labs